Thursday, March 24, 2005

Mr Kol Kuts Closing for Renovations!

I went over Mr Kol Kuts today, to get my usual sandwich for lunch. They had a sign on the door that said they would be closed for the whole of next week (Sunday to Sunday) for renovations.

While I'm excited for renovations to my absolute favorite deli, I'm not prepared for them to be closed for an entire week. It's going to be a terrible trial.

So if you see me lying in the gutter, shaking with bloodshot eyes, I'm not normally like that. It's just, you see, I need my fix.

Perhaps I will get on the news. Governor Pataki can fight in the courts for my right to have really tasty deli sandwiches made for me for reasonable prices. Congress will pass a bill giving me (and only me) the right to appeal Mr Kol Kuts' closing to the federal court.

No comments: