Thursday, February 24, 2005

I got the keys today

I went over to my new apartment today to meet the owner (and her new family) and get the keys. The owner is incredibly friendly and gracious. The apartment is just as good as I remember it. New fixtures, freshly painted, clean and spacious (especially since there's nothing in it).

I took some photos. I'm afraid I could never get a job working as a photographer for a real-estate agent. But I mean, they get the general idea. I should have taken a photo of the stairs leading up into the apartment.

line drawing of the apartment
Here's a rough idea of the layout of the apartment.

I took the picture looking down Washington Drive while standing in the middle of the road. There's almost no traffic on the street. Because it's a private road only people who have business there can use it. That also means that parking on the street is allowed.

There's plenty of storage in the apartment (lots of closets and attic storage). There are two nice large windows in the living room, one small one in the bathroom (above the tub), and another large one in the bedroom. There seems to be a good amount of light that spilling into the apartment.

Everything seems to be in good condition. I'm really looking forward to March 1 when I move in

No comments: