Friday, February 18, 2005

Going to Savannah

Well, it's officially Friday which means I can say that this very afternoon I am headed to Savannah, GA. The beautiful flower of the south. But I am not going for any stupid touristy reason. No sir! I'm going to play the greatest sport ever created.

Ultimate frisbee.

And if you didn't know I was going to say that, who are you and how did you find this page?

The tournament is called Spring Fever. I'm playing with a team traveling under the name "Traffic". Traffic is a local NY co-ed team, but their members actually comprise only a small fraction of the people who I'm playing with. I'm not in charge of naming the team, or running this show in any way. My major responsibility is getting my butt down to Georgia.

Which, hopefully, I can handle. The weather, by the way, is supposed to be beautiful.

See y'all on the other side of President's Day! I should have some pictures, and hopefully a nice tan.

No comments: