Monday, September 24, 2007

Birthday Surprise

As has been noted elsewhere, I just celebrated my 29th birthday. I am soooo old. (Not as old as YSA though.)

Nelly (who is very young) got me a fantastic gift. A Wii! Hoooray! So I have a Wii. We haven't had a whole lot of time to play it. But we've played enough to know that it's tons of fun.

The boxing game that comes with it is quite entertaining:



Inevitably there's a victory dance:



(Of course I am playing in my pajamas. That's what birthdays are all about.)

6 comments:

Could-be-a-model said...

You're never gonna leave your apartment now, are you?

Could-be-a-model said...

Oh, I forgot. Happy birthday as well! So close to 30 now, eh?

Tom said...

I'll only leave to buy much needed Wii games and accessories. According to Laurie I am at least a million. I've only been incorporated into this vessel for the last 29 though.

Could-be-a-model said...

What were you before? Is this some sort of kharmic evolution?

Tom said...

Hard to say what I was before. Laurie seems to know more about it than I do. Her advanced age provides her with great wisdom.

your small american said...

Yes. That is correct. Nice pajamas.