Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting Sick

This past weekend I went down to Lewes, DE to play some fine ultimate in the beautiful weather. It was a really fantastic tournament, despite the fact that the team I was on was not really competitive. Great fields, good spirit (mostly), and the most gorgeous ultimate weather makes for a good tourney.

It could only have been better had Nelly been able to make it. Alas, she could not. She's in the midst of finals.

It turns out though, that the cold I thought I'd fought off the week before was returning with a vengeance. It seemed that a lot of people were sick at this tournament, so maybe I caught one of their contagions. But to be honest, I had my own. I've been out of it since I got back Sunday night.

Being sick is lame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you're well for Easterns. We might get to play each other.
yours,
CTW