Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Java Did It!

I can't believe I forgot to mention that Java (of previous blog post fame) ran and completed the 2006 New York Marathon.  Way to go!

He didn't win, though.  Nor did he get mentioned on tv again (as far as we know).  You might be able to see his results here.  But there's really only one stat required, he finished the race in 3 hours 48 minutes and 7 seconds.

I, meanwhile, attended a baby shower.  I feel like our levels of exertion this past sunday are comparable.

4 comments:

keebler nelf said...

gooo java! people who run marathons are somewhat beyond my comprehension, but i sure do admire them!

your small american said...

Way to go Java.

This post has been the only post for a long time. I guess it's a big deal about Java, huh?

Tom said...

What can I say? I'm a busy guy. Can't be posting to the blog all the time.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Java! YOU DA MAN! I can't run 1 mile let alone 26! ...wait a minute ...that's me! Hoooray for me.