Friday, February 17, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend is going to be a busy one for Nelly and I. We are moving our furniture into our new apartment in Montclair, NJ. Tomorrow morning, the movers come for me and that will pretty much be the day I move into the new place permanently.

I wont have internet there until (hopefully) wednesday. May I just say that Comcast is rediculous, but they're the only broadband game in town. Unfortunately. I would like to register my disatisfaction with their customer service, their pricing, their website, and the incredible delays in activating new clients. Hopefully their actual cable/internet service is not as miserable.

Hopefully, after this weekend, I will have some nice pictures of the place for you to see. Keep an eye out (or subscribe to my RSS feed).

Also, is anyone else bothered by the fact that Pink Panther is the #1 movie? (Despite the abysmal ratings.) I think it would make more sense to me if I had kids.

No comments: