Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy xmas!



So we've had this tree for a few weeks now. I think it held up really well and it looks great. It cost a little bit more than some other "trees", but it was totally worth it.

Unfortunately, xmas is over, but I definitely got quite a bit of SWAG. I will have a bragging post some time in the next few days where I show off all my new possessions. But for now, let me belatedly say, Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Enjoy your vacations and try not to take your family for granted.

3 comments:

Could-be-a-model said...

Now that's a real Christmas tree that a Jew like me can get behind.

your small american said...

Oh, what a cute tree! Let's hear about the swag. Did you get another Wii?

Tom said...

CBAM: that actually was my motivation in getting the tree.

YSA: I actually did not get anything Wii related for xmas. Crazy!