Monday, July 30, 2007

Boy Are My Arms Tired

Nelly and I just got back from the Wildwood beach ultimate tournament (as we've done previously).

The weather was much more forgiving this time around. The sand wasn't too hut, there was a light breeze but nothing ridiculous. And even the thunderstorms stayed off in the distance.

We didn't do as well statistically this time around, going 2-4 over the weekend. But I think we all had a great time and I really enjoyed myself. It was great to get back to playing ultimate again, even if I'll be sore for the rest of the week.

The photos haven't come in yet, but when they do I will post them.

1 comment:

your small american said...

I don't like running on the beach. Unless it's running from sharks. I like escaping from sharks (with respect to the alternative)>