Monday, March 05, 2007

Operation Status: Complete

According to this post on the Nellog, we are officially moved in. So I am declaring Operation "Movin-On-Up" accomplished. This is pretty momentous. Let me get my flight-suit and land on an aircraft carrier ("Heckuva job, Mr. Teleprompter!"). What's that? I don't have an aircraft carrier? Drat.
GI Joe Aircraft Carrier
Yesterday we moved the couches and the furniture around to make the living room seem bigger. That was a total success! We have one or two furniture items that might not make the cut. But otherwise, we've fit everything in with room to Cha-Cha.

Next up, Operation "Jungle Cover"...

1 comment:

keebler nelf said...

the only thing making me more excited than the accomplishment of operation movin-on-up is the beginning of operation jungle cover. top-secret operations are the best kind.