Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No Pleasing Some People

Someone, who shall remain nameless, has complained that I gave the fact that I am getting a new apartment short shrift (as compared to say, getting new boots). What's more, they claimed that there were too few exclamation points to justify such a momentous event.

Well, let me do what I can to defuse this situation...

I'm getting a new apartment! WOOOOOOO!

And, more importantly:

I am moving in with Nelly!

Now that we're all properly excited. I want to say that I am really looking forward to my our new place. It's bigger, nicer, in a nicer area, nearer to the city, closer to my friends. And it's going to have the love of my life in it (a good deal of the time).

So, that's the scoop. That's the thing that's really exciting in my life.

Happy now, baby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!

(I figure I better post a comment to this entry, considering I responded to the boots entry...)

Looking forward to meeting Nelly, and I'm very happy for you both. :o)

Tom said...

Hah! Comments! Wonderful