Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Everything is New Again

Hello campers,

Sorry for the long delay between posts. It's hard sometimes to find the time and the motivation to spill the beans to my adoring public. Or, perhaps "public" is too broad a word. Well, the three people that read this blog may enjoy getting a little bit of news.

1) I have new boots. Just in time for this latest gross weather, too. Nice timberlands. Very trendy, very sturdy. Hopefully the laces wont fall apart (which is my perenial problem with boots). They're size 8.5, perhaps my feet are shrinking.

2) I am getting a new apartment. Nelly and I signed the lease for a beautiful place in Montclair, NJ. It's right near the train station and right near Bloomfield Ave. I'm thinking it's going to be very very nice.

3) Car trouble. My car makes this odd (and disheartening) rattling noise whenever it goes over a bump at moderate speeds. It's very not cool. The rav is hurting people. Tomorrow I'm taking it to the Toyota dealership in Ramsey ("Prestige Toyota"). I will relate that experience to you all.

Pictures will be forth-coming... well, except maybe for the problem with my car.

No comments: