Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm back!

You probably didn't even know I was gone. Yes, dear reader, I spent the last week in San Diego, California.

I had a great time hanging out with my brother and sister, my niece and nephew and my in-laws! The kids are super cute (sorry no pictures) and everyone really seems to be super happy out there. As a bonus, my good friends Paul & Vicky just recently moved to San Diego (no pictures either). I got a chance to catch up with them and check out their new digs. I didn't get a chance to use the lap-pool or the gym in their complex, but I assure you it looks very swank.

No pictures. For whatever reason, no one was taking photos, so you'll really just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

your small american said...

I am using my imagination to imagine the pictures you would have taken of Paul's pool.

Tom said...

Good work! That is exactly it! The fact that I don't have pictures is a deliberate challenge to you, the reader, to use your dilapidated imaginations.