Friday, December 01, 2006

Holiday Shopping

Okay, I've denied it long enough. The holiday shopping season is upon us! Run for your lives.

This season (as with many before) I am struck by a vicious ennui. I really don't want to go shopping for presents. I also don't want to pick out presents. Because picking out things that I want is very difficult for me.


Secretly, I want a Wii. And the Zelda game. Oh, and might as well toss in an XBox 360 with Gears of War. Because, you know, that's what I am into.

The p
roblem is that what I really want is a bunch of video games and I feel like I really can't ask for a bunch of video games. (I seriously can't ask for a Wii as they are apparently sold out everywhere). So then I have to think, what do I want that's not a video game/video game system/video game system accesory? Which is where it gets difficult.

Meanwhile, you people out there who want gifts need to get busy on figuring out the stuff that you want and letting me know. Cause I am not psychic. And, when confronted with the dizzying array of stuff at the local Bed Bath & Beyond, I cannot be trusted to make a rational choice regarding your present.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard they will be shipping millions of wiis before the end of the year - so don't give up on your dreams!