Monday, September 26, 2005

Hurricane Unleashes Attack Dolphins!

Attack Dolphins on the Loose!

Okay, this is kinda weird. And you know, if it inspires me to post on my blog, it's gotta be a strange event.

Apparently, some of the dolphins that the Navy trains to defend its ships against terrorists and mines were released by the Hurrican Katrina. The article tries to play up the danger to "Windsurfers" because the dolphins may be equipped with "toxic darts". So you know, take that with a grain of salt.

While I don't doubt the possibility that some of the animals may have been released into the wild, I'm intensely skeptical they were armed at the time. So, the danger to the human population is minimal...

... Until! They Return to Get Their Revenge. Drop your land-anchor kids, I think the Call is coming!*

*Only Laurie will get this joke

No comments: